When The Unexpected Come Keep Speaking the Word
- (1Co 13:12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
The devil also know this and tries to take advantage of our blind spots whenever he can. When a crisis happens that we didn’t expect, that’s when we have to watch what we say more than ever.
- (Gen 28:1) And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan.
- (Gen 28:2) Arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother’s father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother’s brother.
- (Gen 28:3) And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people;
- The Lord said Jacob Return unto the Land of thy father
- (Gen 31:3) And the LORD said unto Jacob, Return unto the land of thy fathers, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee.
- (Gen 31:4) And Jacob sent and called Rachel and Leah to the field unto his flock,
- (Gen 31:5) And said unto them, I see your father’s countenance, that it is not toward me as before; but the God of my father hath been with me.
- (Gen 31:31) And Jacob answered and said to Laban, Because I was afraid:
- (Gen 31:27) Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from me; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?
- (Gen 31:28) And hast not suffered me to kiss my sons and my daughters? thou hast now done foolishly in so doing.
- (Gen 31:29) It is in the power of my hand to do you hurt: but the God of your father spake unto me yesternight, saying, Take thou heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad.
- (Gen 31:31) And Jacob answered and said to Laban, Because I was afraid: for I said, Peradventure thou wouldest take by force thy daughters from me.
Remember when something sneaks up behind us and cattches quit! We should never speak from our fear. We should always speak from our faith.