» FFC Vacation Bible Camp
FFC Vacation Bible Camp
FFC Vacation Bible Camp 2014: Out in the Wild
All Children will be divided into two areas:
Pre-K/K and First through Fifthh Grade. To participate in VBC children must be four years old by 9/30/2013.
- The maximum number of children in the Pre-K/K Dept is 50.
- The maximum number of children in 1st – 5th Dept is 50.
- All participants must be registered and have completed the parental/guardian consent form prior to participation in VBC.
- PreRegistration is strongly encouraged. A special incentive (given on first day of VBC) is offered for those children who are registered by July 15, 2014.
- There will be a VBC Registration table, available in the foyer every Sunday.
- Each group of children will have 6 Crew Leaders. Three leaders will be in the VBC Zone and 3 will be positioned at the Registration table. Upon completion of registration, the Crew Leaders will escort the children to their appropriate area and co-leader in the VBC Zone.
- Each child must be checked in every evening at the VBC Registration table by 5:45pm. After check-in, each child will receive a sticker with Name/Dept/ Crew Leader. New stickers will be provided each day.
- At the end of each day, each bus rider student will be dismissed to their bus first, then all others will be dismissed to the connector area to await pick up.
- Parents/guardians will be required to come in to the connector to pick up their child from his or her Crew Leader.